Saturday, September 10, 2011

Videos

Uploading videos today. I'm one of those people who really doesn't like my picture being taken, so this process has been quite a personal battle. I am also a bit of a perfectionist, so I've filmed many video segments and deleted them because they 'aren't right.' But, I am trying to grow... So I've reminded myself that I'm not a professional videographer, nor do I have one. I have filmed home videos. I also comfort myself with the fact that many of the exercise videos I've seen on YouTube are, in fact, home videos - even those produced by experienced instructors. Maybe it will be a good thing that people see I live in a tiny place and can still make exercising in it work. Plus, it's the instructional content that matters anyway, right, not the background?

No comments:

Post a Comment